Your website should work for you, not the reverse.
We will take the time to understand your nonprofit's communications goals, and then create a website that supports your growth toward meeting them. We'll teach you how to use it effectively -- not just the mechanics of how to enter content, but also how to write for this 21st century full of mobile devices and short attention spans.
GJD can help with:
- choosing a content management system (CMS) that meets your nonprofit's needs
- setting up your new website with that CMS
- working with a graphic designer to make it beautiful (it could be one of our partners, or someone you already know)
- training you to use the new website well
- questions or problems that arise after the project is finished
- ongoing maintenance of the CMS software